Do you find yourself struggling to think of some great places to take your girl on a date? Did you know some of the most memorable and romantic dates you can go on won’t cost you a single penny? To help you along, here are ten great free date ideas for you and your lady.
1. When you think of a description of a woman’s most romantic dream date, you probably think of long walks on a moonlit beach as being top on the list. Think about all those personal ads you read where this request frequently came up. This is the perfect way to show your date how romantic you can be. Free dating ideas can go a long way with woman; oftentimes, it will impress her much more than an expensive date.
2. If you are looking for a free date during the day, why not try riding bikes together. Ride out to a nice spot and have a picnic and good conversation before heading back home. Not only are you spending quality time together, you also get the added benefits of exercising with your partner.
3. Concerts are a great date idea that pretty much guarantees a good time. There are always free concerts put on by local radio stations, or different groups. This is especially true in the summer months. The fact that it is a free concert by no means will put a girl off, or make you seem like a penny pincher.
4. Local museums are also another great place to take your date for free. Often times they will have at least one night monthly that they don’t charge admission. Show your date just how cultured you are with this great date idea.
5. Most woman love picnics, so plan out something special for her. You don’t have to spend a fortune on fancy wines and cheeses, but prepare something personal that you know she will enjoy. Pack some strawberries and whip cream for dessert, this is both delicious and sexy at the same time.
6. Another great free dating idea is to offer to babysit your nieces or nephews for the evening. This is a great way to show her that you are good with children – and of course the kids won’t mind seeing their favorite uncle. Besides giving your brother or sister a night off (and making yourself look like a saint in the process), your date will appreciate the kindness and this will set the stage for future romance.
7. Keeping with the family theme, why not take your date house shopping. Visit the most beautiful and expensive neighborhoods in your town and talk about how great it would be to live there. This will put her in a future thinking mindset where she sees you and her being happy.
8. Depending on the time of year, there are always special events you can go to. From pumpkin carving contests, to turkey bowls, these seasonal events are fun and free. These types of dates are always sure to charm, and end up being much more fun than a typical dinner and a movie.
9. Another holiday related date is to drive around and look at the different Christmas lights. People put a lot of effort and money into making their houses look good around the holiday season. Why not take advantage of this and enjoy the beautiful lights.
10. A final tip for free dating ideas is to simply light a nice fire, relax together, and read romantic poems. You are all but certain to get her in a romantic mood, if this doesn’t work, it may be hopeless.
Are you finding it hard to meet women? Well, that’s probably because you haven’t tried a technique called Magnetic Messaging.