Thousands of women around the world wonder if something that their man has done is a sign of men cheating. While a lot of spouses are simply misreading their man’s behavior, many may be picking up on behavior that may be indicative of cheating. If you know what to look for, you may be able to pick up on the signs sooner rather than later to avoid being hurt or surprised by the infidelity.
Common Signs Of Male Cheating
If you know what to look for, you can take a lot of the guess work out of whether or not your man is cheating on you. If you see one of these things just once you probably don’t have anything to worry about, but if you see them again and again you may want to call your man out on his cheating ways. Signs that your man may be cheating:
1. He is constantly on his phone talking or texting. If he’s talking, he may leave the room or talk softly. If he’s texting, he’ll stop when you come in the room. In addition to this, you may notice that he never leaves his cell phone unattended as he doesn’t want you looking through the call log, text messages, or answering his phone!
2. He gets defensive if you ask him where he has been or who he has been talking to. Like anyone, if your man has done nothing wrong he’ll simply offer an explanation. If he is needlessly defensive, you have every reason to be suspicious.
3. He seems disconnected from the relationship. The “lights are on and no one’s home” feeling describes the behavior of a lot of men who are cheating. They are simply going through the motions but obviously are not enjoying their time with you.
4. He suddenly is very concerned with his appearance when he never has been before. If he, all of a sudden, wants to lose weight or change his style of dress, you may want to pay closer attention to his other behaviors to be sure that he isn’t trying to impress someone other than you.
5. There has been a change in the bedroom. If he is exhibiting other cheating behaviors and suddenly he doesn’t want to have sex at all, or wants more sex, this may very well be a sign of cheating. Some men stop having sex with their partner while others will want to have more sex to try to cover their tracks.
Generally speaking, there is not just one sign of men cheating, you need to be aware of common signs and then take note of all of his behaviors. When you know what to look out for, it generally becomes much easier to put the pieces of the puzzle together and determine whether or not he truly is cheating.