Undoubtedly, you’re going through a tough time at the moment. Your girlfriend is gone, you feel alone, and you can’t imagine what your life is going to be like without her. And the most depressing thing? The chances of getting her back are pretty much nil.
But that is now.
There is no reason not to believe that you’ll succeed in getting her back in the future. In fact, now is the time that you should be making plans to accomplish just that. We’re not talking about begging her to come back to you, or texting her every hour on the hour – no, what you should be doing at the moment is playing the long game. You should be making very strategic moves that will ensure your success down the road.
Note: Yes, texting now is a bad idea, unless you know exactly what to say (and not many guys do). Best to leave it for a bit and when you do text, follow the advice on this video.
Not sure where to start or what moves you should be making? Here is something to get you started:
1. It goes without saying that emotions are running high at the moment. It is critical that you avoid contacting your ex during this time. When you allow your emotions to run the show, you can make some moves that will permanently damage your chances. Get out of town, get help from a friend, immerse yourself in work – whatever it takes to get your mind off the relationship and steer clear of your ex. Nothing good will ever come out of contacting her now. At least wait until the worst of the emotions have subsided.
2. Once you do contact her, don’t beg and plead. This is not going to make her want you more. In fact, it is only going to show her an insecure version of your former self – not exactly flattering. If you insist on doing this, be aware that every gesture you make is only going to give her more power over you. In the end, you’ll have nothing left and the most she’ll feel for you is pity.
3. Do not lose your temper. It is a difficult time for both of you and emotions can run high. It’s at this time that you may be prone to losing your temper and wanting to get revenge over what has happened. In the heat of the moment, things can be said that will permanently damage your chances of ever getting back with her.
4. Do not let her know how badly you want her back. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing this. Again, it is all about giving her power over you, and you want to avoid that at all costs. Play it cool and if you do end up talking to her, simply forget that you were close at one time and treat her as you would any other person. Be civilized, and you may even want to turn on the charm a little, as long as you don’t give in and tell her how much you miss her or that you still love her.
5. At the same time, you will want to get on with your own life. Don’t let her see you depressed and lost. Make it look as though you have accepted your situation and you plan on moving on. Not only will you be showing her that you have more confidence and self esteem than she realized, but you will be doing things that will benefit you – and that can do wonders for your ego.
If you can manage this without making it look like you’re doing it for her benefit, you will almost certainly notice a dramatic change in her attitude towards you. It is a fact that we all share a very powerful human trait – and that is that we always want what we can’t have – or what we perceive to be scarce. By following the above advice, you are creating scarcity.
If she does contact you, be nice and treat her with respect. Don’t appear too eager to talk because she may start thinking that the whole thing was an act in order to get her back – you have to be convincing. But that is not to say that you can’t joke around or be your naturally charming self. In fact, if you can manage to exude confidence and be charming in a way that does not come off as flirtatious, you are going to do just fine. The number one rule is that you should stay away from anything that even sounds romantic and personal. The reality is that she may be hoping that you’ll give in and tell her how pretty she is or how much you miss her. Don’t do this yet, though – the longer you can keep things going, the better.
When the time is right, start flirting ever so slightly and see if she responds. Joke with her. Tease her a little. And don’t forget to let her do her part as well. Keep it light and don’t get serious. Think back to when you met for the first time and you were both a little unsure. Take it slowly and gauge her response along the way. Remember that you are essentially starting a new relationship.
It’s a fact that most guys have absolutely no clue what to do after they have been dumped. They allow their instincts to take over and it all goes downhill from there. But the truth of the matter is that most relationships can be salvaged if you are able to follow a proven plan, step by step. One such plan to get your ex girlfriend back is the Text Your Ex Back System Yes, you can now get your girlfriend back using your cell phone.
Don’t believe me? Check out the video!